Foundation Course/Beginner's Course in Photography
Foundation Course in Photography is a value based Basic & Advanced combo for people who want to learn the basics of photography, but also would like to understand advanced photography.
Foundation in Photography is a short term course meant to bring out the photographer in enthusiasts and beginners. It will enhance confidence to take self-inspiring range of photographs in a variety of environments with increased familiarity of the camera. Ideally suited for Travel, Street & Journalistic Photography.
Both weekend & weekday batches are available.
- The Concept
- The Camera & how to use it in its creative mode (manual mode)
- Understanding Lenses & genre specific lenses
- Exposure Triangle:
- Exposure Time Control
- Exposure Aperture Control
- Depth of Field
- Image Noise (ISO)
- Seeing the Subject
- Seeing Light & its Use
- Rules of Composition
- Creative use of exposure
- Understanding the basics of Photography.
- Basics of Studio Lights: introduction to studio & artificial light (only in the offline module)
- Control of Studio lights to replicate sunlight (only in the offline module)
- Basic understanding of editing photographs: Basic backend processing to enhance your images
- Photowalk with the faculty, for a practical shoot & experiment with what all has been learnt & review of the photographs.(only in the offline module)
Foundation Course in Photography has Week Day batches as well Week End batches
10 classes for the Offline course & 8 Classes for the Online Classes.
Week Day - Delhi Campus
Starts on 19-12-2022 & Ends on 30-12-2022
Mr. Sandeep Biswas / Mr. Arpit Tyagi / Mr. Mohit Birla
Rs. 12,500 + GST @18% totalling to Rs.14,750 (Offline)
Rs.8,000 + GST @18% totalling to Rs.9,440 (Online)