Advanced Diploma Course in Fashion Photography
Advanced Diploma Course in Fashion Photography is meant for those who want to make a career in Fashion Photography.
What makes photography different from other careers, is that it's an art more than a skill. Therefore, guidance of a mentor is critical to attain the knowledge and get the required practical experience. Many big names in Fashion photography have started off by assisting brilliant mentors and even then, getting the right mentorship is one of the biggest challenges that aspiring photographers face today. We have formalised the process of theoretic learning and practical real life work experience in our advanced courses so that when the students walk out, they are 100% ready to take up commercial work as a professional.
This is an advanced course and hence, students joining are expected to know the following basics:
- Understanding the Digital SLR camera
- Camera Manual modes
- Exposure triangle
- Basic Studio lighting
- Photo Editing
The course will cover the following:
- Introduction to Fashion Photography.
- Evolution of Fashion photography
- Types of Fashion Photography.
Understanding Light in relation to a human subject.
- Natural Light
- Hard Light vs Soft light
- Cutters, Scrims, Diffusers and Reflectors
- Artificial light
- Lighting Modifiers and Accessories
- Creative Lighting Types Creative Lighting Moods Use of light in story telling
- Impact of Colours on image emotion
- Balancing the colour wheel
- Styling & Make-up
- Posing and Human anatomy & What not to Shoot
Practical Model Shoots- Guided by Faculty
- High Key Shoot
- Low Key Shoot
- Outdoor Editorial
Execution of shoots by students both indoor & outdoor
- Conceptualisation and design of a shoot- Pre production
- Execution- Production
- Processing the image for final result- Post production
Introduction to Composite Photography
To be defined
To be defined
To be announced soon
Only Five Students Per Batch
Rs. 47,500 + GST @18% totalling to Rs.Rs.56,050