Public Speaking Course - Level 2
Words have the power to inform, persuade, educate & even entertain. The spoken word can be more powerful than the written word in the hands of the right speaker.
Unfortunately, Most people avoid speaking in public for lack of confidence or being introverted.
The course is for age group of 15+ year olds.
The objective of the course is to:
- Improve confidence
- Improve communication skills
- Ability to advocate for causes
- Ability to market one’s abilities
- Class-1 : Story telling- student tells a story while the class acts it out.
- Class-2 : Speech- on new topics (upgrade vocabulary)
- Class-3 : Real world scenario - Students will be given a topic for conversation.
- Class-4 : Phone conversation.
- Class-5 : Faculty will describe and explain the process of Public Speaking and then students will be asked to explain the process without gesture , for ex - tie a knot.
- Class-6 : Practice session.
- Class-7 : Create a big news of whatever has happened during the day.
- Class-8 : Theatre activity- Hetrogenous groups of students will be created by the Faculty. Each group will be given a story or a scene in which each student has to act a particular character.
- Class-9 : Tongue twister.
- Class-10 : Practice session.
- Class-11 : My fictional friend- Each student to introduce themselves to others with their imaginary friend.
- Class-12 : Videos of students with above activities will be made and feedback/suggestions given by Faculty for improvement.
12 classes of 1.5 hours each
To be announced soon
To be updated
Rs.2200 + GST 18%