Film Making using DSLR Course
The course is meant for all who want to explore film making both as a hobby and as a profession.
- How to choose an idea
- How to bring idea/ stories to life
- Transforming the idea into a story
- Rough drafts
- And finally Developing the idea into an Actual Screenplay
- An overview of getting familiar to the terms/ Language and craft of film-making process
- Also getting introduced to the fundamentals of visual storytelling
- Getting introduced to the key elements of Shooting a Film
- Getting the hang of using Video/ Film Cameras and their Accessories
- The Essentials of Lighting Techniques
- How Lighting aids in visual story telling
- How lights convey the mood of the Film/ Scene
- Breaking down the film into its core components for Budgeting
- Scheduling both Pre Production & Post Production
- Getting introduced to basics of editing a film
- Key element in bringing the film to life
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- The students will participate practically in Film Directing, Screenwriting, Digital Camera Technique, Lighting, Digital Editing & Directing Actors.
- Extend and deepen their in-class learning by producing their own short films.
- The students will be engaging in Practical training and actual film making.
- The students will write, direct, shoot and edits digital projects of increasing complexity almost everyday.
- Each student will get into the essential roles of Director, Assistant Director, Director of Photography, Assistant Camera Operator, and Gaffer (Lighting Technician) on the films of her/his crew members.
- All Participants will get extensive hands-on experience of working on these projects.
Starts in : November 2023
Finishes in : December 2023
West Delhi Campus
Mr. Harleen Singh
Rs. 50,000 plus 18% GST - Total Fee Rs.59,000/-