Street Portrait Workshop
- To look into characters and expressions in one's subjects.
- To understand what a good portrait is and what makes it powerful.
- Understanding the outdoor portraiture with the help of available light and subject.
- To understand how to intensify emotions in a portrait.
It is about how we understand our subjects and are able to express the character through the photograph.
- We will be looking at various angles, techniques and analysis of our subject.
- We will be recreating the character with help of our connection with the subject and use of light and shadow.
- Analysis of various portraits photographed by different photographers through a presentation of images.
- To develop and understanding of the difference between an ordinary picture of a person v/s an intense portrait.
- Understanding portraiture compositions through intimate portrait and Environmental Portrait.
Any camera including a phone camera
Orientation/Presentations on Street Portraiture (Classroom)
Morning 8am-10am - Street Photography Photowalk in Old Delhi
Afternoon: 12pm-1pm: Feedback session (Classroom)
Starts on 26-02-2024 at West Delhi
Mr Sandeep Biswas
Rs.5000 + GST @ 18% - Total Rs.5,900